Loading... Sample(s) | Page 1
Voice overs are a real passion for me. My unique voice has always gotten me noticed and when I realized that I could possibly make a living from it - I was over the moon! My training in theatre, both undergraduate here in America and on the Masters level in London, England, have well equipped me for this industry, both in technique and in mind, body and spirit! I have voiced characters for Microsoft video games and Hasbro childrens DVDs as well as for an independent animated feature that was submitted to the Toronto Film Festival. I have also done narration work for multiple companies. I am good at what I do and great to work with. I pride myself in the honesty and strength of my performances and know I can add something very special to any project with which I am involved. I have been tap dancing for over 30 years and am a skilled choreographer. This background has given me a strong sense of rhythm in dance, music and the spoken word.
- Home studio with Blue Yeti Microphone.
- MA in Acting - East 15 Acting School in London, England
- BA in Theatre Arts Performance - Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- Voice over Seminars with Marina Calderone London, England.
- Voice over Coaching with Veronica Weikel Seattle, WA.
- I am classically trained in voice and can read music, have a good ear for accents and possess excellent improvisational skills.