Loading... Sample(s) | Page 1
My name is Erik Melker Duberg and I was born in 1998. I have been working as a voice actor in the Swedish dubbing industry since 2005. Companies I have worked for include among others SDI Media AB, Eurotroll AB, BTI Studios, Disney, Laika, Netflix, and Nickelodeon. I have experience from voice acting in Swedish national radio for Sveriges Radio. I have been doing voiceover jobs for commercial purposes for TMP
Media Group AB since 2017.
Projects I have worked on include (among others):
- Phineas and Ferb (for Disney) (voice of Baljeet), 2007-2009 and 2011-2014
- Jessie (for Disney) (voice of Ravi) 2011-2015
- Paranorman (for Laika) (voice of Norman) (feature film) 2012
- Boxtrolls (for Laika) (voice of Eggs) (feature film) 2014
- Robin Hood - Mischief in Sherwood (voice of Prince John) (for SVT) 2014
- ToonMarty (for NickToons) (voice of Marty) 2017
- Spy Kids - Mission Critical (for Netflix) (voice of Sir Awesome), 2017
- Teletubbies (voice of Dipsy) 2017
- The Lion Guard (for Disney) (voice of Ono) 2017
- Voiceover for Studentkortet (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTlmwINjAI8) 2017
Some personal references about me:
“I have worked with Melker in multiple projects, among them the Disney series Jessie where he plays one of the major parts, and recently the feature film where Melker is the main role Eggs. Melker is in my opinion without doubt one of the most skilled dubbing actors in his group of age.
He has a natural and relaxed way of acting and has the ability to use his emotions. He also has a very nice feeling for timing and he often knows intuitively how emphasize lines to make them work well in the context. Melker is very good at taking directions and is overall a joy to work with."
Director of dialogs
Including Boxtrolls, Wreck it Ralph, Brave and Monsters University
"I (Joakim Jennefors) have had the honor to work with Melker (as a director of dialogs) in multiple productions such as Phineas & Ferb and Paranorman. Every time I have had him on my daily schedule I have gone to work with a smile on my face since he does my work so incredibly easy. With such a natural musicality and understanding for the text I can basically make him do anything! Already at the age of 10 all expressions and temperaments were available and ready to be tried out!
I am actually pretty convinced that Melker is the kind of person that really can become “whatever he wants to”!"
Director, actor, singer/musician
I'm highly available and can deliver voiceovers quickly on short notice from the comfort of my home studio.