VoiceBros Media and Production Ltd.
Last Update: September 18, 2023
For these terms, the terms "VoiceBros," "we," "our," or "ours" refer to VoiceBros International Media Ltd., a Cyprus company with its headquarters at Free Port & Law Zone - P.O.Box 1056 Famagusta - Cyprus (operating as "VoiceBros"). Tax Identification Number: 925 030 790 SLBT: 1068.
The Application is MERELY A PLATFORM.
The Site is a technology marketplace where users ("Customers") seeking to hire voice actors and talents ("Talents") can transact services and digital goods online. The specific services requested by Customers and to be performed by Talents are hereinafter referred to as "Talent Services" and "Digital Goods." Talent Services will be remunerated, and the underlying Digital Goods forming the basis of Talent Services will be provided through our site and governed by the Reference Agreements described below. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, VoiceBros International Media Ltd. provides services to Customers and Talents, including hosting and maintaining the Site and facilitating the purchase and sale of Talent Services. VoiceBros offers the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only unless otherwise agreed in a separate written agreement. VoiceBros does not provide the Talent Services itself. The provision of all Talent Services is the responsibility of the Talent. THROUGH THE SITE, VOICEBROS OFFERS INFORMATION AND A PLATFORM TO OBTAIN SUCH TALENT SERVICES, BUT DOES NOT INTEND TO PROVIDE THE TALENT SERVICES ITSELF AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, WITHOUT LIMITATION. For the avoidance of doubt, VoiceBros has no responsibility or liability to Customers or Talents for any rights enforcement or damages arising from or in connection with Talent Services or Digital Goods, including but not limited to, any losses resulting from the use or misuse of third-party property. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE VOICEBROS FROM ANY LIABILITY OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO TALENT SERVICES OR THE PROVISION OF TALENT SERVICES. VOICEBROS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIM, INJURY, OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY TALENT SERVICE PROVIDED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIRD-PARTY PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. VOICEBROS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISABLE AND TERMINATE ANY PARTY'S ACCESS TO THE SITE AND TO CEASE PROVIDING TALENT SERVICES OR ENTERING INTO AGREEMENTS, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON WHATSOEVER.
Additionally, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to adhere to the following Reference Agreements:
● When you create an account, you acknowledge that you are bound by the 'Account Creation Agreement.' You can find this agreement https://voicebros.com/page/account-creation-agreement
● If you are a content creator and submit work to VoiceBros, you acknowledge that you are bound by the 'Content Creator Agreement.' You can find this agreement https://voicebros.com/page/creator-agreement
These terms and Agreements may be translated into other languages in which the Website is localized, but the original terms will always be available in English at the following address:
https://voicebros.com/page/terms-of-use. In the event of any discrepancy between the original English version and its translation, the original English version shall prevail. In any dispute or arbitration, only the English terms shall be valid.
The content on the Website, including text, trademarks, trade names, trade dress, service marks, logos, images, graphics, photographs, video files, application functionality, or other digital media and arrangements ("Content"), may be subject to patent, copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property protections. Access to and use of this Website is solely for your personal use, information, education, entertainment, or enlightenment purposes.
You may download, copy, or print the content of this Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. Copying, distributing, modifying, or posting the content to another website is not permitted without written agreement unless otherwise stated.
You may not use any meta tags or other "hidden text" containing VoiceBros International Media Ltd.'s name or trademarks without obtaining express written permission from VoiceBros International Media Ltd.
Downloading, copying, printing, or using content on this Website does not transfer any rights, title, or interests in the content to you. None of the provisions of this Website or these terms grant you the right to use the content without our written permission or the permission of the relevant third party who may be the owner or licensee of the content (if applicable).
ALL CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND SOFTWARE PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. VOICEBROS INTERNATIONAL MEDIA LTD. AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUITABILITY, CONTENT, AND USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE. VOICEBROS INTERNATIONAL MEDIA LTD. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. VOICEBROS INTERNATIONAL MEDIA LTD., ITS SUPPLIERS, AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SITE.
Transfer of Digital Product Copyright:
Upon completion of the project, an automatic Copyright Transfer Agreement is prepared between the artist and the customer based on the purchase conditions. These conditions are established in two ways:
a) Purchase via "Quick Order" button: In this method of purchase, copyright terms can be specified by the user during the purchase phase as "standard use," "national use," "international use," or "full rights use."
b) Purchase via "Quotation Method": In this method of purchase, copyright details are limited to written communication made on the site between the artist and the customer. Written communication channels include messaging systems and the "custom quote request" system. All written correspondence conducted on the site is binding for both parties.
This prepared document is created in accordance with the terms specified in either section a) or b) and can be accessed online through the system. The artist and the customer are considered to have accepted the terms and cannot make additional requests.
Copyright Infringement Claims
VoiceBros International Media Ltd. respects the intellectual property rights of others. VoiceBros has appointed Onur KIRATLI as the designated Copyright Agent to receive copyright infringement claims. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, please contact us at email@example.com.
DMCA Infringement Notification
In order for infringement notifications to be effective, they must contain the following elements:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the alleged infringed exclusive right.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if there are multiple copyrighted works claimed to be infringed in a single notification, a representative list of such works.
3. Identification of the material or content claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and sufficient information to permit us to locate the material or content.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and email address.
5. The following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
6. The following statement: "The information in this notification is accurate, and I swear under penalty of perjury that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
Upon receiving a written notification that includes the information specified in items 1 through 6 above:
1. We will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content.
2. We will forward the written notification to the alleged infringer.
3. We will take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer that we have removed or disabled access to the content.
DMCA Counter Notification
Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), after receiving a notification of claimed infringement from the alleged infringing party, the alleged infringing party will have an opportunity to respond with a counter notification ("Counter Notification"). For a Counter Notification to be effective, it must be a written communication provided to our copyright agent and must include the following:
1. The physical or electronic signature of the notifying party.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
3. The following statement: "I swear under penalty of perjury that I have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
4. The name, address, and telephone number of the complaining party and a statement that the complaining party will accept service of process from the alleged infringing party or its agent if applicable.
Upon receiving a Counter Notification containing the information specified in items 1 through 4 above, the DMCA allows for the material to be restored or access to be re-enabled. However, we will not restore the material or re-enable access unless our copyright agent receives notice from the original complaining party that they have filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the infringing activity on the material.
Prohibited Use and Access
It is prohibited to use or access the website or its content for illegal, obscene, or unethical purposes and for any purpose that may create obligations for yourself or others, including but not limited to:
• Encouraging or inciting others to engage in illegal activities.
• Violating international, national, federal, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
• Infringing upon our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights or privacy rights of others.
• Engaging in harassment, exploitation, defamation, disparagement, bullying, oppression, or discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
• Providing deceptive or misleading information.
• Uploading or transmitting viruses or other harmful code that could affect the functionality or operation of this website or other websites through this website.
• Collecting or tracking the personal information of others.
• Sending spam emails to users of this website, engaging in password harvesting, redirecting to illegal sites, or communicating with users through this website or other means.
• Indexing the content of this website, creating bots, or performing data scraping operations.
• Interfering with or bypassing the security features of this website, other websites, or the internet. We reserve the right to terminate your prohibited use or access in any way.
• Sharing contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) or information intended to take a commercial relationship or agreement outside of the website through the "Messaging System" provided on the website is prohibited. All communication must be limited to within the website.
Website Updates and Accuracy
Unless required by law, we are not obligated to update, modify, or clarify the information on this website, including but not limited to information, pricing, or product details. A specific update or refresh date on the website should not be taken as an indication that all information on the website has been updated or refreshed. Please note that when reviewing information on this website, it may not be comprehensive or complete on a particular subject. Additionally, subsequent events or changes in circumstances may result in inaccuracies or omissions in the information on this website.
We would like to emphasize that the information on this website may contain errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including but not limited to typographical errors, inaccuracies related to product availability, special offers, product promotions, product descriptions, or product shipping fees and transit times. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions without prior notice and to change or update any information in the event of incorrect information.
By using this website, you agree to the following:
(1) THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DELIVERY FAILURES, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, COMPUTER VIRUSES, OR NETWORK OR INTERNET MALFUNCTIONS, SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, AND EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SHALL NOT HOLD US RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR LOSS OF PROFITS, RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
(2) IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IS NOT ALLOWED, OUR LIABILITY, OUR AFFILIATES, OUR OFFICERS, OUR DIRECTORS, OUR LICENSORS, AND OUR SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS.
OUR TOTAL LİABİLİTY REGARDİNG ANY CLAİM RELATED TO THİS WEBSİTE SHALL NOT EXCEED $50, İNCLUDİNG ALL OUR AFFİLİATES, REPRESENTATİVES, LİCENSORS, AND SUPPLİERS.
Disclaimer of Liability
THE CONTENT PROVİDED ON THİS WEBSİTE İS PROVİDED "AS İS" AND "WİTH ALL FAULTS." WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR İMPLİED WARRANTİES AND REPRESENTATİONS ABOUT THE USE, SUİTABİLİTY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THİS WEBSİTE. AS A USER, YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSİBİLİTY AND RİSK FOR THE USE OR NON-USE OF THİS WEBSİTE AND ANY CONTENT FOUND OR DOWNLOADED FROM THİS WEBSİTE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATİONS THAT THE CONTENT FOUND OR DOWNLOADED FROM THİS WEBSİTE İS COMPATİBLE WİTH YOUR COMPUTER OR FREE FROM ERRORS OR VİRUSES. OUR EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATİVES, OR AGENTS HAVE NO AUTHORİTY TO ALTER OR MODİFY THİS WARRANTY.
TO THE EXTENT PERMİTTED BY APPLİCABLE LAWS, WE DİSCLAİM ALL İMPLİED WARRANTİES, İNCLUDİNG BUT NOT LİMİTED TO THE İMPLİED WARRANTİES OF MERCHANTABİLİTY AND FİTNESS FOR A PARTİCULAR PURPOSE CONCERNİNG THİS WEBSİTE AND İTS CONTENT. IN SOME JURİSDİCTİONS, LİMİTATİONS ON CONSEQUENTİAL OR İNCİDENTAL DAMAGES OR İMPLİED WARRANTİES ARE NOT ALLOWED, SO THE ABOVE LİMİTATİONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WE RESERVE THE RİGHT TO CHANGE, REMOVE, SUSPEND, OR TERMİNATE THE CONTENT AND YOUR USE OF THİS WEBSİTE AT ANY TİME WİTHOUT PRİOR NOTİCE AND WİTHOUT ANY LİABİLİTY FOR POTENTİAL CONSEQUENCES.
BY USİNG THİS WEBSİTE, YOU AGREE TO İNDEMNİFY AND HOLD US, OUR DİRECTORS, OFFİCERS, AGENTS, AFFİLİATES, PARTNERS, AND EMPLOYEES HARMLESS FROM ANY DAMAGE, COST, AND EXPENSE ARİSİNG FROM YOUR COMPLİANCE WİTH THESE TERMS AND CONDİTİONS.
These terms will remain in effect until you stop using the website. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these terms, the parties understand and agree that these terms may require ongoing performance and compliance and may remain valid and enforceable after the termination date. We also reserve the right to terminate these terms at any time without notice, and therefore, at our discretion, we may deny you access to the website if you fail to comply with any provision or condition of these terms. Upon any termination of these terms, you must immediately destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under these terms or otherwise unless otherwise permitted in a separate written agreement from us.
In the event of any legal proceeding, arbitration, mediation, or other legal process related to this Agreement, the prevailing party with regard to such process shall be entitled to recover attorney fees and costs incurred in connection with such process, in addition to any other relief granted.
When you visit this website or send us an email, you are communicating with us electronically, and therefore, you consent to receive electronic communications from us. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You can send notifications to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accepting these terms, you represent that you are of legal age in your jurisdiction of residence or geopolitical jurisdiction. These terms will become effective as of the Effective Date. It is important to note that our employees, representatives, or agents do not have the authority to alter or amend these terms. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the provisions and conditions of these terms supersede any prior agreements or understandings, excluding other contracts, and govern us and you in relation to your use of the website. Some users may enter separate agreements with us, and in the event of any conflict between the terms of such agreements and these terms, the provisions of the other agreement will prevail.