Loading... Sample(s) | Page 1
Hi, I'm Tracey! It's very rewarding to me to use my voice and over ten years of training and talent to make a difference and touch those who are listening. I'm available for those who need a voice such as children, the disabled, seniors, veterans, and charitable organizations. My voice will comfort, encourage, bring hope, and is fresh, warm, engaging, and inviting. I record Commercials for Radio, TV, Podcasts, Narrations, and Animation plus I have a natural ability to create voices and fun characters. I’m tenacious, persistent, have attention to detail, and will go above and beyond.
My voice-over beginnings started with Phone Greetings, IVR Prompts and On Hold Messages and then I elevated and was confident from training to do Commercials for Radio and TV, Podcasts, and Public Service Announcements. I have also done Internet projects such as Spokesperson, Infomercial, Intro, Explainer Videos, and Corporate Presentations, as well as Animation/Cartoon, Children’s Audiobooks, and Poetry.
I have an elastic voice that stretches to all categories: From “Best Friend” to “Fun and Creative Characters.” I love helping new projects and start-ups succeed. It’s my way of giving back!
Let me Help You!
My Voiceover Highlights:
* I have an elastic voice that stretches to all categories. From (Best Friend) (Girl Next Door) (Storyteller) (Spokesperson) (Friendly, Charismatic, and Inspiring) to (Humorous) (Animated, Fun and Creative Characters). My voice is versatile and has a natural smile. I do not sound like other voice artists out there. I have a Midwestern flair. My voice is not the same ole same you hear on TV, Radio, or on the Internet.
* Prompt Worldwide Service. Projects can be finalized within 24 hours (Most finished files within 4-12 hours **SAME DAY**) via the Voice123.com website.
* I’m tenacious, persistent, have attention to detail, and will go above and beyond. I have a great sense of humor, which makes me enjoyable to work with.
* Affordable Quote (often lower than competitive rates) I will work within your budget.
* Expect Integrity, Loyalty, and Reliability.
* No surprises other than pleasant ones through TNT (Tried N True) service from beginning to end.
* Clean and Moral Scripts Only
* I have my own TNT Home Recording Studio available for Live Sessions through Source Connect Now, Skype, Zoom, or Phone.
Some of My Well-Known Clients:
America's Best Vision Center
American Lung Association
Motor Club of America
More Clients and Testimonials Below
MY VERSATILE VOCAL SOUND FROM A TO Z:
Articulate, Believable, Bold. Calming, Charismatic, Cheerful, Confident, Concerned, Comforting, Compassionate, Conversational, Convincing, Dramatic, Dynamic, Easy Listening, Emotional, Encouraging, Engaging, Enthusiastic, Exciting, Fun, Friendly, Fresh, Gentle, Hip, Happy, Hopeful, Inviting, Inspirational, Intriguing, Knowledgeable, Light-Hearted, Mellow, Motherly, Nurturing, Playful, Pleasant, Positive, Powerful, Professional, Quirky, Real, Relaxing, Romantic, Sassy, Sarcastic, Serious, Soft, Sincere, Smooth, Soothing, Unique, Upbeat, Velvety, Youthful, and Zany.
PROFESSIONAL RECORDINGS FROM A TO Z:
Animation, Builders, Beauty, Brand, Cartoon, Characters, Charity, Children's Audio Book, Children's Education, Christian, Christmas, Church, Commercials, Corporate, Consumer, Digital Marketing, Disabilities, Educational, e-Learning, Elementary, Enrollment, Financial, Fund Raising, Gardening, Greetings, Health, Holiday, How To, Housing, Informative, Instructor, Internet, IVR, Kiosk, Medical, Meditation, Messages, Mortgage, Movie Trailer, Narrator, Narration, Office, Outdoor, Overhead, Phone, Phone Greetings, Parent Education, Phone On Hold, Prompts, Podcast, Poetry, PowerPoint, Professional, Promo, Public Service Announcement (PSA), Radio, Real Estate, Religious, Restaurant, Retail, Sales, School, Seasonal, Senior Living, Social Media, Spokesperson, Sports, Storyboard, Storybook, Students, Teacher, Thanksgiving, Toy, Tutorial, TV, Trade Show, Travel, Veteran (VA), Video, Virtual, Voicemail, Website, Weddings, Welcome Menu & Whiteboard.
I’m able to do all this, thanks to my excellent training with Top Voice Over Coaches:
Susan Berkley (Famous AT & T Voice)
Pat Fraley (Hanna Barbara Voices)
HOBBIES: Writing/VO/Children's Audiobook Training young kids to be respectful with good morals. There's too much violence & disrespect these days. I want to be a voice to change that. Each creative character comes alive in these rhyming bedtime audiobooks. Published a poem called Capturing Your Youth in 2005.
SINGING VOCALIST/WORSHIP LEADER: Gene Dreya School of Voice, and Helen Jenner. Milwaukee, WI. Live performance: Singing in auditoriums, churches, and other Christian organizations throughout Milwaukee, WI, and Phoenix, AZ.
Born and raised in Wisconsin. Residing in Glendale, Arizona. Recording Nationwide.