| Completed Project(s)
| Sample Audio File(s)
| Favorited by
You can generate a price quote for a project with this voice artist by entering the word count of your text without having to create a new project
About The Voice Artist
My name is Jordan Peck, I am a 28-year-old British male, and I am from Ipswich in Suffolk. I am a hard-working, enthusiastic, adaptable person, who is very good at taking direction, working as part of a team, and being a fast learner. I also hold a Full UK Car Driver’s Licence.
I have had professional acting experience in the form of a practitioner for The Dream Team - Princess Parties, Entertainment & Productions, October 2016 - August 2017. It involved dressing-up and performing as various characters, and interacting with children and families. For example, I was part of an event which took place at Cineworld, Ipswich, upon release of the film Beauty and the Beast (2017). I portrayed the character of Gaston, interacting with children and families, signing autographs, and posing for photo opportunities whilst staying in character.
I have had professional creative learning internship experience, as a Creative Learning Intern for the New Wolsey Theatre in Ipswich, February to August 2014. My duties included shadowing theatre practitioners, supporting the office administration, supporting the Youth Theatre groups, writing a series of short theatre pieces under my own creative control, and assisting the team with general practical tasks.
I have also had professional extra experience in the form of a Male Extra for a Suffolk County Council commercial called “One Jab is Half a Job,” June 2021. I played the non-speaking role of a man satisfied with shaving half of his beard, and being given half a pint.
The amateur performing arts experience I have had includes the following:
• One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest – Playing Billy - Chantry High School - 2010
• Suffolk Youth Theatre Summer School – 2010
• Our Day Out – Playing Teacher – Suffolk One - 2011
• Road – Playing Gerry – Suffolk One - 2011
• Legal Weapon – Playing Policeman & Car Salesmen – Suffolk One - 2011
• Name of a Nobody – Playing Mr Avian – Suffolk One – 2011
• Blood Brothers – Playing Sammy – Suffolk One – 2012
• Paradox – Playing Man - Student Film Directed by Ben Cook and Jordan Geller – 2012
• Static Shock parody film trailer – Playing Static – Suffolk New College - 2013
• Eurovision Variety Show – Playing Singer & Husband - The Springfield Follies - 2016
• Alice in Wonderland – Playing Prince – The Springfield Follies - 2017
• Emergency Men – Playing Frank – Student Film Directed by Neil Rowe - 2017
• Peter Pan – Playing Chief - The Henley Players - 2018
• Robin Hood – Playing Robin Hood – The Henley Players - 2019
• 'Allo 'Allo! – Playing Herr Otto Flick – The Henley Players - 2019
• Cinderella – Playing Bella – The Henley Players – 2020
I am currently in rehearsals with an amateur theatre company called Mustard Theatre Company for their production of “The Girl on the Train,” touring East Anglia beginning 4th May 2022, directed by Steven Phipps. I will be playing the character of Scott.
Please find a link to my Performing Arts Show Reel:
I have also had the following voiceover experience:
• Bingo exclamations in various styles – Playing Bingo Caller - Fiverr Gig – 2020
• The Magic Egg Show Episode 2 – Playing Phone Operator & Disgruntled Customer - Directed by YouTuber AlexDoesStuff – 2020
• “The Only Investing Guide You Need to Become a Millionaire” – Playing Narrator - Fiverr Gig - 2021
• Fallout: Darkest Hour Season 2 – Playing Clint – Directed by Koala Bear Workshop – 2021
• Marvel Knights Spider-Man Comic Dub Part 1: "Down Among the Dead Men" – Playing Doctor Winkler – Directed by YouTuber MasterDK913 – 2021
• Phone System Voice Over for Curtis Banks – 2018 – 2021
• Playing Carnival Announcer - Fiverr Gig – 2022
Please find a link to my Character Voice Over Demo Reel:
Please find a link to my Phone System Voice Over Demo Reel:
Please find a link to my Commercial Voice Over Demo Reel:
I can confirm that I am currently in employment from 9:00 - 17:30, Monday to Wednesday. However, I will be available for almost any period in the evenings after these hours, and I will be available at almost all times for the remainder of the week, including weekends. I also have flexi-time options available during my work hours, as well as holiday, provided that sufficient notice can be given.
My contact details are as follows:
Email: [email protected]
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any queries.
Thank you for your consideration.